[OM] Re: Question about Zuiko Macro Lens

Subject: [OM] Re: Question about Zuiko Macro Lens
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 19:55:14 -0800
Not dumb at all. The 80mm macro is a traditional macro which is
corrected for best performance at close distances and on a tripod
because of the slow speed. The 50/2, 50/3.5, and 90/2 macro lenses are
more modern general use designs with a floating element near the back
of the lens that provides optimum correction at different focus
distances. Both the F2 lenses are excellent general use lenses as well
as excellent macro lenses.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA