[OM] Does anyone want to buy any Eveready 357 batteries?

Subject: [OM] Does anyone want to buy any Eveready 357 batteries?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 08:51:28 EST

In a message dated 3/4/2005 7:14:12 AM Central Standard Time,
omtech@xxxxxxxxx writes:

yes,  afaik, they are still the original 357s

OK, this is not yet an offer to sell.  It is at this point, an  inquiry.
Several times over the past 4 or 5 years, I've bought 357s  in bulk and offered
them to the list at a favorable price.  I'm now to the  point where I need
some more.  So the question is, " At a dollar a piece  shipped to you and
offered
in units of 10, would you have an interest in some  fresh Eveready 357s."
Shipment outside the USA would probablly be an  addition dollar to the total.
Batteries would be shipped in bubble  envelopes and strips of 10 and I can
probably get up to 40 in an envelope.

If you are interested, contact me off list and let me know how many  you
would want and if there is sufficent interests, I'll buy them and  make them
available.

So, here is the tentative deal including shipment in the USA..

10 batteries - $10

20 batteries - $20

30-batteries - $30

You can do the math for larger numbers.  If you live outside the  USA add a
dollar to your total. This might be a little higher depending on where  you
live, but I doubt it.  I know that number will work for Canada and the  UK.

Payment could be made in the USA with a personal check, money order, cash  or
PayPal.  Outside the USA, I would prefer PayPal.

So, if you are interested, contact me off list.  With enough interest,  the
batteries should ship in a week or 10 days.  Don't send any money  yet!  Just
send me your commitment of how many you want.  If the deal  makes, I'll let you
know where to send payment.  Bill Barber