[OM] Re: Jez's OM stuff's going on ebay

Subject: [OM] Re: Jez's OM stuff's going on ebay
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 16:58:53 +0000
I'm hoping he just made a lucky guess, twice, and that there's not a way to
find out a reserve price and/or some tricky program that will bid just up to
that amount, because I'm going to soon be a newbie seller and putting some gear
up for sale myself.  Don't get excited when I don't offer it here first; it's
just my surplus Graphic gear.  I need to get rid of the stuff I don't use so I
can justify buying some more Mamiya RB67 goodies -- like the 140/4.5 macro and
a set of extension tubes.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from