[OM] Re: Kyocera Dumps Cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Kyocera Dumps Cameras
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 15:23:04 -0500
Are there any digital products that use Memory Stix other than  Sony ?  xD
cards are made by Fuji (I think) so, do Fuji digitals also accept them?
Are there any cd players that can play Sony SACD discs other than Sony?  I'm
really don't know but am curious.
Remember the Sony Elcaset, it was another audio tape cassette system that
was BIG like the length and width of a Beat tape. BANG another format that
didn't catch on.  Here's an interesting link.

http://mhintze.tripod.com/audio/elcaset/default.htm

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,
631-424-2121, www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977