[OM] Re: OT Whiskey or Whisky (Was E-1 first experience)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Whiskey or Whisky (Was E-1 first experience)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 18:16:22 +0000
Oh, indeed!  There's a green and white Tullamore Dew jug sitting on a shelf
here in my playroom (was my office before I retired).  It was just way too cute
to throw away.  And I know in the bar there's at least one bottle of Bushmills.
 There could be more.

As an additional item of interest, Bourbon can only be made in Kentucky.  If
you make the same thing somewhere else, you can't call it Bourbon.  The best
American whiskey, of course, is Jack Daniels black label sour mash Tennessee
sippin' whiskey, referred to and called for simply as "Black Jack" in these
here parts.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from