[OM] Re: Late spring Zuikoholics Anonymous meet in the Shires

Subject: [OM] Re: Late spring Zuikoholics Anonymous meet in the Shires
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 14:17:09 EST

In a message dated 3/5/2005 12:58:35 PM Central Standard Time,
piers@xxxxxxxx writes:

See  Jason, we normally get a headline-grabber as the "keynote speaker"  for
things like this.  Someone of recognised OM-stature, like AndrewF  in 2004,
or Bill Barber in 2003 (sorry I missed that one,  Bill).

Gosh, has it been that long?  I need to get back.  I really need  to get
back.  I'll be back.  When are you having that meeting?   {8^)  Bill Barber