[OM] Re: thoughts on shooting wedding

Subject: [OM] Re: thoughts on shooting wedding
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 20:29:43 -0800 (PST)
I've got an upcoming wedding where the bride has specifically
requested film to be shot.  And more specifically, she is
requesting real B&W film for the majority of the pictures.  I'll
be shooting digital for one-offs and reception print sales, but
everything for her will be film.  Of course, there will be
plenty of color film rolled in too.

I'm one OM body down, though, so I'll have to borrow one.

Unfortunately, I quoted the wedding prior to here saying that
she wanted mostly film.  That'll kill off a good hundred in
margin on the shoot, but will probably result in more
enlargements.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com