[OM] Re: OT - E-1 first experience

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - E-1 first experience
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 21:26:57 -0800
Some really nice images there.

I like the first one a lot except it makes me a little dizzy or
something, like it is out of focus in some subtle way. Maybe it is
something to do with the bokeh. A couple of others, like #2, don't have
very good bokeh, but don't give me that funny feeling. Maybe it's just
something with my particular monitor and that particular image.

Moose