[OM] Re: Photography at the Washington Post

Subject: [OM] Re: Photography at the Washington Post
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 00:16:58 -0800
Have to agree about the news papers. There are only a few real ones
left and they have serious weaknesses.

It was an amazing feat. I have been up about 30 hours a couple of times
in my youth and I certainly was not myself. I doubt I could have driven
safely around the block.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA