[OM] Re: Kyocera Dumps Cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Kyocera Dumps Cameras
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 00:31:55 -0800
There was an earlier example. When Oskar Barnack developed the first
35mm film camera it was almost as good and more convenient because of
the size. 35mm film was cheaper than larger roll film. And now we have
a list dedicated to a 35mm film camera with 60 years of technical
development that has been replaced by another even greater revolution
in technology.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA