[OM] Tilt/swing/shift: OM lens on Mamiya bellows?

Subject: [OM] Tilt/swing/shift: OM lens on Mamiya bellows?
From: "Dean C. Hansen" <hanse112@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 18:28:10 -0800
A couple recent threads, "OT:  Lensbabies" and "...Now shift lenses"
got me thinking about using some sort of tilt/swing mount for doing
macro with my OM equipment. Mamiya makes an Auto Bellows N for their 645
line, and the lens mount on this unit tilts, swings, and rises.  Has
anyone used this bellows with a 645 lens up front and an OM body on the
rear?  The complete unit is not cheap (around $1,300), but could just
the Mamiya front standard be used instead of the OM standard on an OM
bellows? Or could one use an adapter to mount an OM body on the rear
standard of the Mamiya bellows?
There's a good illustration of the bellows in Peterson's "Medium Format
Photography;"  illustrations  on various web sites don't show the lens
tilted and swung.
Dean