[OM] Re: Kyocera Dumps Cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Kyocera Dumps Cameras
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 08:33:36 -0800
I misunderstood what you were saying. True, there are third party add
ons to extend its use beyond that originally intended, but its designed
in function as a music player, semi PDA, and hard drive are great on
their own merit. Apple is supposed to be bringing out a $35 adaptor to
plug in your digital camera for a download. Don't be tempted by that
Belkin card reader that plugs into it. I tried it and it is truly
awful. It takes 30 minutes to download a 500 meg card and completely
discharges the iPod in the process, although I don't have one of the
new ones with the extended battery life.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA