[OM] Re: OT Whiskey or Whisky (Was E-1 first experience)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Whiskey or Whisky (Was E-1 first experience)
From: Robert Lewis <rtlewis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 17:58:38 -0500
Walt,

Actually, it's a job for the BATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and
Firearms).  They are the government agency that defines what can
legally be called a bourbon.

Regards,

Robert Lewis

From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 14:13:54 +0000

Well, like any old journalist worth half a sheet of used foolscap
would retort: "I don't make 'em up; I just report what they tell
me."  Looks like a job for lawyers.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --