[OM] FS Big (and little) Guns

Subject: [OM] FS Big (and little) Guns
From: Gary Edwards <zuikowarrior@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 20:15:20 -0600
I'm putting up some of my favorites for sale.  Usual terms.  Please
contact me at garyetx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if interested.

1. Tamron SP 400 mm f/4 Adaptall 2.  A spectacular lens - check Gary
Reese's test results.  It's been a great airshow, birding, and
whatever lens.  Bright and sharp. Includes a fitted, padded,
semi-rigid Cordura case; an OM-safe Adaptall 2 mount; caps; hood;
clear, yellow, and orange filters for the drop-in holder.  Also
includes a custom tripod mount extension which balances the lens when
used with lighter-weight (compared to old N*k*n bricks) OM bodies and
drives.  See some sample images from this very lens at
www.flightpixels.com and www.peopleplacesflight.com  $1200.

2. Zuiko 100 mm f/2.  Legendary Zuiko portrait lens.  With caps but no
case. $450.

3. Tamron SP 90 mm f/2.8 Macro.  With caps, hood, OM-safe Adaptall 2
mount, no case. Like new, used very little.  Goes to 1:1 without
extension tube.  $180.

4. Zuiko 16 mm f/3.5 full-frame fisheye.  Great fun lens;
indispensable when in really tight quarters.  Caps and case.  $625.

Other OM and related gear as listed a month ago still available,
except for the Zuiko 300/4.5.  Email me for the list.

Gary Edwards