[OM] Re: Just for fun: What's your best fang?

Subject: [OM] Re: Just for fun: What's your best fang?
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:01:32 -0400

> I was intrigued by the history of the name "fang" in a previous posting.
I'd
> be curious to hear what everyone thinks their best "fang" is!

I'm not sure if it is my best fang, but it is my latest. I just got it home
yesterday.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3877557853&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6
Kiron 70-150/4 with soft case, original hood, original instructions, all in
absolutely like new condition, for $9.99 plus shipping. Chuck Norcutt is the
original one who tipped me off about how nice this lens is. He has joked
that we might be the only two who are in the fan club of this lens.
Wayne