[OM] Re: Just for fun: What's your best fang?

Subject: [OM] Re: Just for fun: What's your best fang?
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:28:15 -0700
I bought a tent for $102. They threw in a couple of sleeping pads for no
extra charge. I sold the pads for $76 and the tent for $276. I wish all
deals went that way. I bought all the spare Olympus components from a dealer
several years ago. Two large boxes of stuff cost me $40. Some of the flash
connectors were each worth almost that much. I don't recall making much
money on lenses I've bought and sold but on several occasions I've used a
lens for several years and sold it for about what I paid. /jmac