[OM] Re: thoughts on shooting wedding

Subject: [OM] Re: thoughts on shooting wedding
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 12:28:27 -0700
My studio lights used for weddings were triggered by slaves and I used T32
to trim up to final light needed. The thing you need to watch with that
setup is other people firing a flash and triggering your slave lights at the
wrong time. If you don't have control of the others with cameras, while you
are shooting, problems will result. In the way of devious consolation, my
big lights probably trashed the interlopers pictures. /jmac