[OM] Re: E-system tele zooms?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-system tele zooms?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 14:23:19 -0800
The 50-200/2.8-3.5 works very well. Although it is significantly smaller and
lighter than a Tamron 400/4, its 2.4 lbs is still very noticeable in a bag.
I wish they had made the tripod foot so that it would clamp into an
Arca-Swiss style quick release clamp. My first 50-200 died but Olympus
replaced it with a new one. I'm very happy with their warrranty service.

The Tamron 400/4 also works nicely on the E-1.

-jeff