[OM] Re: Just for fun: What's your best fang?

Subject: [OM] Re: Just for fun: What's your best fang?
From: The Butlers <butlerfamly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 19:14:33 +0000
Neil wondered:

> <>I was intrigued by the history of the name "fang" in a previous
> posting. I'd be curious to hear what everyone thinks their best "fang" is!

My Wife,  married 10 years last september and she still hasn't figured
out  who got the better end of the deal.  It isn't cheap but it has been
a heck of a ride!

As far as Olympus stuff goes, I've had my share of good deals but
nothing I'd call a Fang.

Mike Butler
Dublin, California

P.S.  Did the regular (non Digest readers) subscribers get a bunch of
posts from a year ago?  The Digest seems to have included 100K+  of
posts from mid March of last year.