[OM] Re: Unable to unsubscribe

From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:09:19 +0100
The list-admin sure can. As a matter of fact, one could quite simply
email the address at the bottom of the emails, and (one of) the
admin(s) would get the mail and take the necessary action(s)

For now, I will unsubscribe you with the next batch of admin-tasks I'll
ship off to the listserver.

--thomas