[OM] Re: OM-2N question

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-2N question
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:12:19 -0600
Hard to tell by the photo on eew-bay.  Is the problem on the edge
where the back latch is?  If the cover over the latch is broken, it
can be replaced, but the screws that hold it don't have much body
to screw into -- be careful, don't strip the threads!  If it's the actual
body casting that's broken, you might be able to re-build it using
JBWeld or JBQuik.