[OM] Free! Free! OM-PC brochure

Subject: [OM] Free! Free! OM-PC brochure
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:22:43 +0000
While rounding up a bin full of stuff to donate to Mt. Trashmore, I came across
a 48-page OM-PC sales brochure in very good condition.  I have no idea why I
have it, but before discarding it to rot amongst the soiled diapers, spoiled
meat, rotten veggies and dead appliances, I feel I should at least offer it
here.  Maybe, for a reason that escapes my grasp, somebody collects this kind
of stuff.

Anyway, since it will fit in an ordinary business-size envelope, to which I can
affix a pair of 37-cent stamps, I'll send it gratis to whoever within the
confines of the US of A asks first.  To send it elsewhere would necessitate a
trip not just to but inside the post office, which is more trouble than I think
it's worth, i.e., 74 cents.  But if someone in a distant land should ask really
nicely ...

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from