[OM] Re: Gratis! Gratis! OM-4 brochure

Subject: [OM] Re: Gratis! Gratis! OM-4 brochure
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:08:13 +0100
While Walt's generosity abounds, I'll add my random act of kindness.
Having just sold my OM4 to a Murkun (and not a francais parler) I've
got a couple of french OM brochures to give away that I would
otherwise have stuck in the box with the camera.  The buyer just gets
the English goodies.

One is an OM4ti Black brochure (20 pages) with a "70 years
anniversary" logo on the back, so date about 1989.  the other is a
reprint of a test report from PHOT ARGUS of the OM4, by Michel de
Ferrieres from 1984 36 pages.

I'll buy the stamps for Europe (presumably Belgian, French or Swiss
listee) but if you're in somewhere more exotic I may ask you for a
small contribution!

Envoyez moi un email hors-liste...

Cordialement
Jez