[OM] Re: Velvia

Subject: [OM] Re: Velvia
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:03:09 -0800 (PST)
> At the risk of being accused of blasphemy, I'll ask my
> question.  Has  any
> tried Kodak Elitechrome Extra?  Now I like my Velvia and have
> some in  the frig,
> however this is, IMHO, a pretty decent film.  Bill  Barber

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!

My experience with it hasn't been good. With Velvia, the
saturation is in the primary colors. Kodak's version seems to
saturate in the mixed colors. (except for green). If there are
any critters (two or four legged) in the picture, I've found the
Kodak to be worthless on skin and fur tones.

Fur tone?  Is that like a jazz musician:  "Hey, listen to that
cat play."

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com