[OM] Re: OM-10 and false shutter speeds

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-10 and false shutter speeds
From: orava@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:34:30 +0200 (EET)

Thank you for the information concerning oily magnet. I'm gonna search those
archives soon.

> As for the glue, what type of glue was it?  some examples are:  super
> (crazy) glue, contact cement, rubber cement, epoxy... Some have
> solvents, others are basically permanent, at least within the safe
> limits of the material it is attached to...

I wished that I remembered it more clearly. The adapter was glued almost 10
years ago. I think it was kind of super glue, because it was NOT epoxy or
cement. It was in a very small bottle that would give you just a drop at a time
because it qould hold quite strong forces... Oh how I wished I had used epoxy! I
know that for epoxy there is solvents... :-(

And greeting to all from -5 celsius cloudy Finland. Yesterday it was -30 Celsius
(-22 Fahrenheit) at some locations so looks like summer is coming ;-)

Olli