[OM] Re: "Ol Blue Eyes is Back"

Subject: [OM] Re: "Ol Blue Eyes is Back"
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 19:44:12 -0800
Peter Klein wrote:

>"Ol Blue Eyes is Back"

Well, that's certainly different.

>Does anyone know what this is?  Are my neighbors Pod People?

Yes.

>This shouldn't be here for another couple of weeks, but it's been very warm
>up here in Seattle:

Long gone here, for the most part.  Occasional fruit trees in special
micro-climates, but most peaked maybe 3 weeks ago. We've had a very wet
year so far, far above average. Then this week was sunny and warm,  with
record breaking heat yesterday before the fog came in today. Masses of
stuff blooming everywhere, quite glorious.

Moose