[OM] Re: REAL photographers use film!

Subject: [OM] Re: REAL photographers use film!
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 14:20:57 -0800
How is that different from film? Don't you have to look at prints or
slides to know what they are? Don't you at least label the box of
slides or packet of prints? You can do that as you download your
digital pictures. Don't you have an image browser to make it easy to
look at your images? You are not opening each one separately are you?

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA