[OM] Re: REAL photographers use film!

Subject: [OM] Re: REAL photographers use film!
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:39:14 EST
The next time someone asks me why I don't go seriously into the digital
world, instead of trying to explain to them about:
price, fast obsolesence, newer Photoshop purchase required, extra hours
needed at the computer, poor B&W results, DOF problems, focal length conversion
factor,
shutter lag, etc, etc, etc,

I'm just going to use your quote. I like it a lot better than what I've been
saying up until now!

George S.