[OM] Re: REAL photographers use film!

Subject: [OM] Re: REAL photographers use film!
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 21:13:29 -0400
The last time I checked, Wal-Mart in Canada took in Kodachrome and turned
around the finished slides in about a week. My last order from a couple of
years ago from a Wal-Mart in New Brunswick looked as good as slides I had
processed in the early 1970s [in Japan I think ..... we lived in Hong Kong
at the time]..

jh