[OM] Re: REAL photographers use LIGHT!

Subject: [OM] Re: REAL photographers use LIGHT!
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 07:10:12 -0800 (PST)
Heck, I might as well jump in and throw some fuel on the fire.  8-)
REAL artists who work with images use a brush, paint and canvas.

It is all so silly, isn't it?  I have a feeling that if we didn't
gather our self worth out of what we do or how we do it we could be
more accepting of others and their personal expression.  This world is
a funny place... we have no idea as to why we're here or whether there
is any place to go after death (even though many claim they know) and
in the meantime, we do our best to judge the h*ll out of each other
most of the time.  :)

Richard - out looking for any wonder I can find before I go totally
insane