[OM] Re: Cheap OM2S spotted in UK

Subject: [OM] Re: Cheap OM2S spotted in UK
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:44:57 EST

In a message dated 3/14/2005 8:54:23 AM Central Standard Time,
zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Strength.....draining......must......resist.

Behind me,  satans.

[OT] Now if anyone has something similar to 3880315520 but in  slightly
better condition I may be powerless. Hands off this one ;-) I've
triggered a snipe.

--
Chris

The nice thing about a snipe is you can retract it without getting a black
mark on your ebay record.  Yes, as you may have seen from a previous  posting,
I do have a better one (actually several) that could go live with a new
family.  I need to get to work, hopefully get my battery order ready for
shipment,
and a few dozen other things afternoon.  This evening I will make  some  e-1
photos of an OM 2S and send them to you.  In general, were I  given the choice
of an OM that had either been dropped or had something dropped  on it and one
which was in better shape, I'd have little trouble making the  decision.  I
just hope I am not beating up on a list members auction.   Oh, well . . . all
is fair in love, war and ebay.   Bill  Barber