[OM] REAL photographers can apologize

Subject: [OM] REAL photographers can apologize
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:34:19 +0000
If I stirred things up too much yesterday, insulted anyone, offended some, or
even pissed off half the list, I beg the pardon of any so affected.  Two of the
people killed Friday morning in the courthouse shooting in Atlanta, while not
close friends, were long-time acquaintances of mine: Judge Rowland Barnes and
court reporter Julie Brandau.  I've had lunch on a number of occasions with
them.  Judge Barnes was, like me, a lover of good Mexican fare.

After 36 hours of wall-to-wall TV coverage, once the perp was caught and I took
off my holster and Glock and unlocked the front door, fatigue, anger and
frustration, plus a beer, or several, resulted in my looking for a diversion
other than TV coverage of college basketball tournaments and a way to let off
some steam.  You guys were available.

I would say it won't ever happen again, but I'm too prone to go off half cocked
occasionally to make such a rash promise.  :-)

Film's still better, though.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from