[OM] Re: REAL photographers can apologize

Subject: [OM] Re: REAL photographers can apologize
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:39:04 -0700
The lady whose gun was used for the shootings will have a lot on her
conscience for the rest of her life. The reporters seem to have no idea how
much of the problem was individual error and how much was procedural
inadequacy but both areas will get a lot of scrutiny in the coming months. A
lot of people, most of whom don't know shit, are giving a lot of advice, as
usual. Walt knows he  could have been in that room with his friends and has
to feel a definite chill at the thought.  /jmac