[OM] Re: Olympus E20n value

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus E20n value
From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 14:57:21 +0100

On 15 Mar 2005, at 14:47, Tom Scales wrote:

> OK, OK, I haven't been around for awhile and now I ask for a favor :)

Whatdayamean, Tom? You've been around forever.

> I have been a faithful lurker, but have, gasp, gone over to the dark
> side
> (take your pick, digital, Nikon, shorts in the winter).

*gasp* (/me hides his Pentax SLR in a drawer, then looks back up) "How
could you DO such a thing....?" *whistles*

> I still, of course, have my trusty OM-1 and OM-2 from the 70s and will
> have
> them forever.  Just inherited my Dad's RD too.

There ya' go....see ;)

> So, back to the point. I have a mint condition, barely used E20n.  All
>  the
> accessories are still with it and in the original box.  No other addons
> (converters, ete.)
>
> Any idea what it is worth?  I'm considering selling it, and some of my
> newer
> stuff, to, cough, cough, upgrade my digital body.

You know, Tom, it's worthless. You should send it off to me
for...ehh.."safe disposal" or something. I'll take care of it for you
;)

> Hope everything is well with everyone!

Could be better, but could also be worse, so I won't complain too much.
Hope things are good in your neck of the woods too.

Cheers,

--thomas