[OM] Re: spot meter check

Subject: [OM] Re: spot meter check
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 06:09:14 -0800
Did you do the self check test to determine if it's a newer board in the
camera?  Set the meter switch to test, and if the beeper tone goes off in 30
seconds or so, it's been updated.  It the tone continues indefinitely, it's
the original board.  Not a big thing, but the older boards have a bit more
appetite for batteries.