[OM] Re: REAL photographers can apologize

Subject: [OM] Re: REAL photographers can apologize
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:31:49 -0600
On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:21:50 +0000, Walt Wayman wrote:

>I took Barry's original comment of "BTW - REAL shooters don't carry tupperware
>;)" to be in response to my saying I had taken off my holster and Glock when
I heard the Atlanta courthouse shooter had been captured.  Because Glocks are
part plastic (actually, a high-tech polymer),  firearms enthusiasts who prefer
the
traditional all-steel weapons sometimes derisively refer to Glocks as
Tupperware.  It's nearly always said with a smile and in good humor, and
usually is taken
that way.  Keeps us from shooting each other unnecessarily.  :-)

You took it correctly, and as intended. To tell the truth, i own some
tupperware as well, but nothing can ever replace my love for the original
designs of John
Moses Browning. To my mind, the 1911 and the High Power are the OM-1 and OM-4Ti
of the gun world.

--
Barry B. Bean
Bean & Bean Cotton Company