[OM] Tourist question -- what to see in Copenhagen?

Subject: [OM] Tourist question -- what to see in Copenhagen?
From: Daniel Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:32:59 -0700
 As in previous posting, I'm flying to the UK in a week or so, and I have a 6
hour stopover in Copenhagen. What should I see there?

 I don't know a lot about Copenhagen, and tourism web sites say "See the Little
Mermaid", but to be honest I can probably take that or leave it, unless it's
more spectacular in person than it looks in the flesh.

 Checking bus times, it looks like I have a few hours of time that I could
spend wandering around allowing for time to/from the airport at either end --
what's a good way to spend that time?

 thanks,

 -- dan