[OM] Re: Olympus E20n value

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus E20n value
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:40:30 -0500
Tom asked:
I have a mint condition, barely used E20n.  All  the
accessories are still with it and in the original box.  No other addons
(converters, ete.)

Any idea what it is worth?  I'm considering selling it, and some of my
newer stuff, to, cough, cough, upgrade my digital body.

Lots of completed oboy sales in the $400-500 range.  One was over $1200
with a ton of accessories.  You'll have to check individual listings to
get a feel for condition and any accessories included.  I didn't dig
that deeply as there are lots of them listed.

Chuck Norcutt