[OM] Re: Tourism question -- what to see in Seattle?

Subject: [OM] Re: Tourism question -- what to see in Seattle?
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:41:55 -0800
Woodland Park Zoo I found great fun when I was about 6. When I took my daughter
there it seemed depressing. How about Paul Allen's Music Experience Museum? And
the UW Arboretum should be full of photo opportunities with the spring bloom in
getting into full swing. Then there is REI's flagship store if you like that
sorta thing. Also the boat locks can be interesting. All easy bus rides.
Unfortunately the fine weather we have been having is starting to get back to
more normal 50ish/10c. Although today was pretty nice the prediction I've seen
is for rain the first of the week. So look for some inside entertainment and
bring your bumbershoot.

Mike
(who stays out of Seattle if at all possible)