[OM] Re: OM-E adaptor

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-E adaptor
From: iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:39:26 +0100
Hello,

I bougt a european E-1, and received my adaptor today (after a week!). I mailed
to the contact link of the Olympus.be website whith the message that I heard
there was a free adapter... (I am in Belgium). I included a scan of my receipt
(from the Tschech Republic) and the two warranty cards of the kit + my address.
The next day I received a mail stating that the adapter would be sent out.
Today I got the adapter.

So, I'ld mail my local www.olympus.? sales contact info and do the same. If
that doesn't work, give them a call.

Regards,

Iwert.

ps: the OM 40mm f2 is really cute on an E-1, and the results are nice as well!

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx