[OM] Bulk XP2

Subject: [OM] Bulk XP2
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:55:13 -0500
Does anyone have a good source of Ilford XP2 in bulk?  So far my search
hasn't turned up any source in North America, though Prophoto has gray
market at the lowest roll price I've found.  I'll keep googling, but if
anyone can cut my search short, I'd appreciate it.

Alternatively, does anyone have strong reasons to prefer Kodak
chromogenic b&w?  I'd like to support my friends and neighbours, though
support of Ilford's dogged devotion to b&w is comfortable, too.

Earl