[OM] Re: Ice hockey photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Ice hockey photography
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:18:01 -0600
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:10:50 -0800, Mike wrote:

>>If he's a "rock star" a flash shouldn't bother him...... Half the time, the
>>stage lights are so bright you can't see anything anyhow.

>Stage lights? What stage lights? What stage? We're talking move a few tables
>out of the way to make room. The idiot photographer was blazing away from
about 5 feet. He's lucky someone in the band didn't smack him.

Sorry, but in my 20+ years of playing blues and rock, I can't ever remember a
time that a photographer was a problem. We've always been thrilled that someone
was taking pictures, especially if it was for a newspaper or magazine.

--
Barry B. Bean
Bean & Bean Cotton Company