[OM] Re: [OT] Speaking of Glocks,

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Speaking of Glocks,
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:04:21 -0700
Claude Dallas was recently released from prison. A few folks are a little
worried about that as he probably would kill again if someone got in his way
at the wrong time. Your bride probably wouldn't want to eat a fightin
chicken as they are a lean and tough. Those fat domestic ones are tasty
though. Cock-fighting is still active around here but it is kept very
secretive. They arrested a bunch of Mexicans last week whose defense was
that their culture permitted it. Our laws are of no importance to them it
seems. Cock-fighting has some good but brutal photo opportunities but you
usually need to get in close and those flying spurs are dangerous. The
chickens probably wouldn't care if you used a flash. /jmac