[OM] Re: Heads up, OM gear going to camera show, will be posted here 1st

Subject: [OM] Re: Heads up, OM gear going to camera show, will be posted here 1st
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:33:24 EST

In a message dated 3/17/2005 6:43:59 PM Central Standard Time,
olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

So what  do you wnat for a black 4T and what condition, etc.?

Moose, Of all my OM bodies both the Silver and Black OM 4Ti are the most
used.  No dents or bulges but the balck paint is pretty worn.   That being
said,
both were CLA by Photosphere last year and haven't been used  since then.  It
is the OM 2S and e-1 deal that has had me not using them  plus having about 20
bodies.  It has a 2-13 screen.  I want $410  for it (which includes shipping
and insurance) and given the 2-13 screen  and recent CLA and light seals is a
decent buy on a camera which is showing some  use.  If that hasn't scared you
off, let me know and I'll take some e-1  pictures and forward them to you.
Bill Barber