[OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip - which model?

Subject: [OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip - which model?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 05:12:12 +0000
OM-1 with 50/1.8 gets my vote Macca, especially since Moose has so
kindly offered to provide it.  My OM-1N has a dicky meter at the
moment.

It would be lighter as the body alone, but there is something about the
combination that is more attractive to me: simplicity and quality
together.  In addition, it would make each member of the chain think
harder about his or her shots if only the 50 were available for
shooting.

Chris