[OM] Re: OM1 light meter

Subject: [OM] Re: OM1 light meter
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 05:26:49 +0000
I'm becoming a little too bareheaded now ... ;-) so I use that as an
excuse to wear whatever headwear my wife will suffer.  My latest fad is
the Buff, a tube of microfibre cloth which will turn into many shapes.
Most of the time I am allowed only to use it as a scarf, but sometimes
it becomes a bandana; I bet it would be good for cleaning lenses ...

By the way, what are you chaps doing up so late?

Chris