[OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 07:46:35 -0400
I'd be interested in this.

I can't keep up with the list these last few days, so haven't read all the
posts yet on this thread. I'll work with whatever camera you decide on, but
I'd vote for a 35RC at the least, and the ultimate classic, an OM1(n), being
my first choice. We at least should have a B setting, which I don't think a
Trip 35 has.

Or we could have two cameras going around the world in opposite directions.

Too bad there wasn't some way leave our "mark" on it, sort of like people
did in the 60's when they pasted stickers all over your tent trailer to show
off all the places you'd been with it.

Wayne