[OM] Re: OT Another *Bay question

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Another *Bay question
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:39:21 +0000
I agree with you entirely Walt, except ....

Theyr're called "cotton buds", not "Q-tips"'

and it's "Windolene", not "Windex". :-)

And while I am on the subject, (sort of anyway), I saw a Chrysler
Crossfire trying hard to accelerate along the Thames Embankment today:
it did not sound healthy ;-)

While I am still pretty way OT: we were in London to see the Turner,
Whistler, Monet exhibition in Tate Britain and that James W was no mean
painter ...

Chris
(yes, I know this is a bit of a ramble!)