[OM] OT: Tilley Hats, was OM1 light meter

Subject: [OM] OT: Tilley Hats, was OM1 light meter
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 08:05:56 -0500
I own two Tilley hats, one white (better for bright sun where
reflectance is good), one brown, for blending into the environment more
effectively.  But I plan to buy more in different colours.  Anyone else
here a Tilleyholic?  Oh, I also have a Tilley shirt, but haven't dared
go to the Tilley store or even visit the website in fear of emptying my
bank account.

Earl