[OM] Re: OT Pradolux

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Pradolux
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 10:11:33 -0400
Interesting wording from the description:

"Leica-quality lens and condenser system - for exceptional edge-to-edge
image sharpness, increased brightness, low flare, and better contrast."

I read this to infer that the enlarger does not use a Leica lens at all but
one built by someone else.. Trading on the Leica name is the catch!

My 1970's era Pradovit uses a Leica lens. The quality of the projected image
is superb. The machine itself is a bit noisy though!

jh